- Flexibility is what makes PCP an attractive form of car finance to so many motorists. Start by selecting a vehicle from the Volkswagen range: the Passat, Polo, Golf, Scirocco or any other.
- Businesses with a restricted cashflow can benefit from the attractively low deposits on PCP. You may also have the option to part exchange a vehicle you already have. Agreement length, deposit and monthly payment amounts are set to suit your budget.
- A 'balloon payment' makes the finance plan competitive in price. This is a portion of the vehicle's value, deferred until the term finishes. It is based on the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of the Volkswagen, estimated using your likely usage and driving patterns.
- There are a number of options at the end of a PCP agreement. Make the balloon payment and all other outstanding payments to take ownership of the car. This is not an option on Contract Hire, making PCP the suitable path to owning a Volkswagen.
- If you wish to change the vehicle, hand it back with no further financial obligations on the plan. This enables you to enjoy a different model, be that an upgraded version of the same car or a completely new one.
For car finance on Volkswagen models, including Contract Hire, come to Des Winks. Our Volkswagen dealership is based in Scarborough, supporting drivers and businesses throughout North Yorkshire.